Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011

Hello Family,
It sounds like you can open up our house and charge people to come to the zoo. Or maybe you can catch all of those little creatures and sell them to someone who wants them. That is really interesting how they just showed up and how the little gophers are not afraid at all. I am very glad to hear that you went to church on Sunday mom! That is really great and the Lord sees your sacrifice to do that, and he will bless you for going. Good job. Thank you for those pictures. The little kids and Erik and Alesha all look really cute together. I have recently had the opportunity to do some baptismal interviews, and it is really cool to see that people have the desire to follow Christ. I know he is our perfect example. I talked in sacrament this weekend about forgiveness. There are a lot of people that seem to be offended at each other, but preparing helped me better understand about forgiveness and how we all must forgive and how God loves to forgive. If I am giving good preparation time, I enjoy giving talks at Church. I love you all family. WOrk hard and be good examples for others. Thank you dad for your spiritual thoughts in the email. It makes me feel good to hear about those things. I also know I can be doing more. I am grateful for eternal progression and that we are not meant to get everything all right all at once. We can learn and have fun molding ourselves into who we want to be through the help of the Lord and Gospel. Good bye. -Elder Larson. It has been raining a lot, but it is green and weather has been fairly nice.