Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Hello Family!
Sorry, I have a little less time to write this week. It sounds like you are all doing well, and it is nice to hear about the kids coming for Christmas. Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun. As a zone leader, we really are like the eyes and hands of the mission president for that area. We try to help and instruct the missionaries so that they are doing well, getting along well, and move the work forward in their areas. We monthly get trained so that we can help to teach the missionaries and pass on tasks or teaching from the president. We collect statistics, and we also do companion exchanges and conduct interviews for the baptismal canditates. I am really enjoying Perm and my companion. Members are working hard here to find people, and it is a strong ward.
I know that Christ is my Savior, and he is the Savior of all mankind. Although I am amongst people that are in a completely different situation than I may have been used to, we really are brothers and sisters, and Christ is our Loving Big Brother. He is the perfect example for all of us, no matter where we live or what our heritage is. We all have the heritage of God in us, and we can only recieve that potential and become like him through his son Jesus Christ. This year, I will have a white Christmas for the first time in my life, and I am so grateful that through Christ's pure life and perfect sacrifice, we can become clean like the driven snow. I know he is my Savior, and his love is all around us. Let us always remember his love. I love you. Bye. -Elder Larson