Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010

Hello Family!

It rained here the past few days. It got considerably cold, but the rain did not last too long. It does not seem to rain here very often either, at least as long as I've been here. That was a great talk President Oaks gave about blessings, and I was listening to a talk recently a little bit about blessings. We have a CD of an older General Conference with President Hinckley. The talk said that the result of blessings should not reassure your faith, but as said in Ether, a result only comes after your faith. Elder Cordon has really been thinking about that a lot, and he is helping me question and grow my faith. We got an investigator this week. His name is Roman and we met him on the street. We taught the Plan of Salvation, and he came to church the next day. We also have another meeting. I am really excited. We also helped on a dacha this week, and I can explain those later, but I have short time. We will help at one today too. Elder Rasband is coming next week, and transfers are happening next week too. I don't know if that will affect email or not, but I will know whether or not I get transferred next week. I love you all, and I know that God cares for each one of you. In any struggle, turn to him. Although you will have to endure any trial patiently, If you turn and trust in the Lord, he will ease your burdens. He will answer your prayers. I love you all. Bye.- Elder Hans Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment