Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011

Hello Family!
I am really having a good time in Perm. This week has gotten a little colder, but it still isn't too bad, and the sun is staying out a little longer. I was excited to see Blaine's letter. Too bad that you have to do all that therapy stuff day. the only problems I have been having are slipping on the ice, and sometimes, that is a little hurtful. Both physically and mentally. There will soon be a transfer, and I will stay in Perm while getting a new companion. It has been great here, and I really like the members, and the Lord has really blessed us. Our main struggle is to find investigators, but we have seen miracles to where people really just come out of no where and we can start teaching them. The Nigerian should be getting baptized from the other elders area this saturday, and they have another man after that. I am glad that you are questioning how else to find people dad, because we need to find effective ways of finding the ready people. Thanks for the happy valentines, and happy valentines to you all. I love you. remember and show your love to the Lord too. I know that he answers prayers, and he has answered many of my prayers. Bye, I love you all. -Elder Larson